Scheduling playlist, fading and song interruption

Read 10147 times
I read the documentation, I read a lot of posts on the matter, but I still have doubts:

* I have 7 different spot I want to play every 5 song (or every 20 min). How can make it work good? I prepared the 7 playlist but, of course, every 5 songs I play one more unwanted spot (at fist 1 spot, after 5 songs 2 spots, after 10 songs 3 spots and so on). Yes I could put all the spots in a single playlist and set it "random" but I'd face oher problems. At every start of the commecials there must be the jingle, in random mode this it's impossible, I'd include the jingle in the same audio file of the spot, but what if I have to play 2 or more spot at the same time?

* Can someone tell me why every song is faded at the start and at the end? Ok, is fine when GR is the only thing to play. To return to spots, they obviously can't be faded, so I added 2 seconds of silence before and after each spot. Maybe I lost something. Is there a way to tune this?

* Last question: why a GR song can't be interrupted by a hour/minutes sheduled playlist? If something must start at xx:xx it's more important than a GR song... Or not?

p.s. Well, it seems that I'm only complaining but it's not true. I like this product but, in the end, on a forum you post only what you didn't understand....

Thanks in advance.
Ciao.
Stefano.