Listener locations map in reports

Read 2558 times
TLDR - Requesting a listener map in reports section just like the realtime listener map.

Please vote if you'd like this feature.

Hi, I would love to be able to see where the listeners have been listening from in the reports section, like you can in realtime with "Listener locations map". Say I wanted to see listeners whereabouts on the map within a given period. This would be benefitial to the statistics. Ad clients wants to know where the listeners are listening from the most, but I can only tell them where they are listening from right now.
Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 12:03:23 pm by DanielFrank
TLDR - Requesting a listener map in reports section just like the realtime listener map.

Please vote if you'd like this feature.

Hi, I would love to be able to see where the listeners have been listening from in the reports section, like you can in realtime with "Listener locations map". Say I wanted to see listeners whereabouts on the map within a given period. This would be benefitial to the statistics. Ad clients wants to know where the listeners are listening from the most, but I can only tell them where they are listening from right now.

I'd like that!
Me Too!!