Problem finishing setup

Read 3257 times
Hey all, I'm getting this error when I entered in my login details, database info, etc at the setup page. I tried all sorts of things, such as grating all privileges on mysql, creating a separate user, manually creating the database, etc and nothing is working. Operating System is Debian 10.

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not connect to database: Permission denied' in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_CCSQL.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_CCSQL.php(64): CCSQL->__construct('centova', 'localhost', 'centova', 'PasswordRemoved', false) #1 /usr/local/centovacast/web/install.php(108): CCSQL::singleton('centova', 'localhost', 'centova', 'PasswordRemoved') #2 /usr/local/centovacast/web/install.php(436): install_database(Array) #3 {main} thrown in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_CCSQL.php on line 40
BUMP!

I still need help with this issue. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
Please reinstall the operating system again

I don't need to do that. I was able to use a database provided by a 3rd party host to get centova working, but i still want to get the database working on my server...

I don't need to do that. I was able to use a database provided by a 3rd party host to get centova working, but i still want to get the database working on my server...

See Permissions

See Permissions

I set the correct permissions many times and it's still not working.