No recent tracks are available

Read 4191 times
Greetings,
Sometimes I get the "No recent tracks are available" message instead of my last 10 in both the widget and my CentovaCast overview. I need to stop and start the server again for the recent tracks to show again (a reload has no effect). It works for a while (almost 24 hours) and then the same problem comes back. The current playing  track is unaffected, always displays fine. I have a Icecast 2.4.0-kh5 with Reliastream. You can see the widget in action here: http://www.yimago.com/radio4/playlist.php.

Any ideas what could be the problem? Thanks!
Unlike ShoutCast, IceCast does not provide a direct interface to fetch the recent tracks list directly from the server, so Centova Cast has to refer to the IceCast access log to determine which songs were played recently.

If the log files appear to be empty, this would explain why the recent tracks list is also empty. Usually that's the result of a permissions or ownership error.

To correct this, you'll need to:
1) Stop the stream.
2) Login to your server via SSH and make sure all of the IceCast/ices processes for this station are stopped -- you should be able to find them by running 'ps auxwww | grep USERNAME' and then killing any processes that show up. It's vitally important that you kill any remaining processes for this stream or the logs will remain broken.
3) Fix the permissions by running this command:
/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/fixperms
4) Start the stream again.

After step 4 the recent tracks should start working again. Be sure to let a couple of tracks play before checking it, though, as you'll be starting with an empty log and thus an empty track list.
i have same problem, after i stop and start again, recent track can run normal,but after several time the "Recent Tracks" at the bottom of the page only says "No recent tracks are availabe"

I have done some of the thing you suggest
-----------------------------------------------------
1) Stop the stream.
2) Login to your server via SSH and make sure all of the IceCast/ices processes for this station are stopped -- you should be able to find them by running 'ps auxwww | grep USERNAME' and then killing any processes that show up. It's vitally important that you kill any remaining processes for this stream or the logs will remain broken.
3) Fix the permissions by running this command:
/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/fixperms
4) Start the stream again.
-----------------------------------------------------

I use OS centos  7 and icecast Icecast 2.4.0-kh5

Any suggest for this problem ?