Help with Account Activation

Read 3868 times
Hello everyone, I'm recently implementing the latest version of my VPS, the problem I have is when I want to activate a client account which indicates this error

"Processing a radio account Could not start server: Application binary has not been configured for IceCast on Local server"

I do not know how to solve it if someone could help me with this I would appreciate it

**Sorry for the English**
Hello chilecrehost,

It would appear that you forgot to install Icecast.

/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update --add icecast

Regards.
Thank you very much for the help, now I generated another problem that I do not know how it is resolved that it is at the moment of activating a user I generate the following message

Unable to prepare playlist for source startup: Error creating playlist: No tracks exist in the active playlists for this account

I appreciate your help, I'm just getting started with this program.
The error message is self-explaining.  If you are using Auto DJ then you must have a playlist that contains songs to play.  You can not have empty playlists.

As soon as you make a playlist with songs to play, you can start the server.
Thanks to all for responding, the truth is making me a little complicated to understand, I have configured on the icecast V2 server with auto dj ices software but at the moment of activating a user I generate the error Unable to prepare playlist for source startup: Error Creating playlist: No tracks exist in the active playlists for this account, I go to the client account and perform the upload of some songs but to a asi this error appears to me
Now that you've uploaded some audio files you also need to add them into one or more playlists.

Access the Media section of your station and drag and drop some/all your tracks into the playlists on the left (Heavy Rotation / Standard Rotation, etc.)

You can also create your own playlists, in case you want to put together a more complex scheduling system, but before doing that I'd suggest reading the documentation at http://www.centova.com/doc/cast/user_manual/01_usage_guide/02_advanced_usage/01_creating_advanced_playlists/01_understanding_playlists
Hello, dear, perform all steps upload the files to media then move these to all folders, then at the time of starting the server indicates the following problem Stream could not be started /: Could not start the application ices: The file Binary has not been configured for ices on Local server.
Hello, dear, perform all steps upload the files to media then move these to all folders, then at the time of starting the server indicates the following problem Stream could not be started /: Could not start the application ices: The file Binary has not been configured for ices on Local server.

It seems you forgot to install Ices.

/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update --add icescc