Please make Auto DJ and Liquid soap able to populate fields for ISRC codes and Album Information in Sound Exchange reports. Thanks.
More info From Sound Exchange Website:
In general, Reports of Use identify four things about the sound recordings (“tracks”) used under the statutory license:
1. the identification of the service provider using the recording
2. the reporting category
3. the identification of the recording itself (including the featured artist(s) performing on the recording), and
4. the audience measurement of the recording.
Generally, a statutory licensee must provide the following information on a monthly basis to SoundExchange in order to identify which tracks have been used under such licensing:
1. Title of the track, as listed on the commercially released recording
2. Name of the featured artist, as listed on the commercially released recording
3. International Standard Recording Code (“ISRC”), or (if the ISRC is unavailable) the combination of both
1. the album name, and
2. marketing label