Report - Gateway Time-out (xhr)

Read 3284 times
When my stream was on shoutcast 1, no problem. Since my stream was upgraded to shoucast 2... I can't consult report from my biggest stream Abonni café. Message : Gateway Time-out (xhr) and impossible to come back on Centovast without deleting my browser history.

I use Centova cast 3 utilities system "optimize database" & "manage data base" i found a way to delete the small duration statistic...  no issue always : "Gateway Time-out (xhr) "

I just see something through "user agent"  a lot of connection coming from Winamp user...

I'm lost, and i don't understand why on shoutcast (rmo) statistic there are not the same connections (much less )

Somebody could help me  to find a way out ? Thank u
This error is usually generated when your database has grown incredibly large, which should not happen under normal circumstances.

The documentation available at http://www.centova.com/en/faq/cast3/troubleshooting/centova_cast_statistics_pages_load_slowly_or_time_out does point out how you can find the accounts responsible for causing these problems, and how to clean up their mess, but it also mentions that this will only remove the existing data; it will not stop the client from continuing to hammer the SHOUTcast server with requests, so you should also contact the client and ask him to fix his script to avoid having to repeat this process every few weeks.
Thank u alexiu, i already see this on knowledge base, but i don't find the way to make correctly this line :

SELECT COUNT(*) AS sessions,accounts.username,accounts.id AS accountid FROM visitorstats_sessions LEFT JOIN accounts ON visitorstats_sessions.accountid=accounts.id GROUP BY accounts.id ORDER BY sessions DESC LIMIT 10;

on database manager
 :o
If you're using Centova Cast's database manager tool, then you will see a link on the top left corner of the screen, name SQL Command. Click on that and then you'll be able to paste and run the MySQL queries