Live Stream cuts out intermittently, AutoDJ takes over

Read 2810 times
During live broadcasts using SHOUTcast v1 via our Citrus3 provider, the live stream will cut out intermittently and the AutoDJ takes over, sometimes for a few seconds, sometimes longer. All our investigation with each Dj has proved this issue is not a result of poor internet connection, operating system or broadcast software. When it occurs the encoders still show connected and at times when this happens you can hear both the song the DJ is playing and the song that Auto is playing at same time. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I am having no luck with Citrus3 in finding a fix and notice a previous similar topic raised previously. I do believe they are also using Liquidsoap . Many settings such as auto replay gain and crossfade are not available in my control panel either. Hope I can get some help fast. My Dj's (24 of them) are getting frustrated. Thanks
Hello Metalnationradio,

The cutting out and skipping is a very common issue with liquidsoap.  I've had sooo much pain and suffering with it so much that I finally just reverted back to sc_trans2.  I went ahead and send you an email and would like to possibly discuss your challenges with you.  I believe that I can likely be of assistance but would prefer to not discuss it here.

Warm Regards

Mr_NightRyder
CEO FNS Hosting