Server crash, database corrupted...

Read 4450 times
Hello,

We've had a server crash in the past week, and we started to have a lot of error everywhere. First, it was at login, the error was speaking of itself, so we went on and repaired the table using myisamchk, and we could then login.

But now, playlists are unusable. Some of the metadata shows "ERROR" (and a manual update of the library seems to do nothing to this). But the worst problem is: I can't save playlists.

This is the error I'm getting (and repairing the table, like it's suggested won't help):

---
We apologize for the inconvenience, but an internal error has occurred.  Please try again later.

Details: SQL error: Incorrect key file for table './centova/playlist_tracks.MYI'; try to repair it
Details: Could not execute query
Query: DELETE FROM playlist_tracks WHERE playlistid=115
Location: /usr/local/centovacast/web/client//rpc/class_RPCplaylist.php:111
Call: $SQL->misc_query()
 (php)
---

Anyone has any idea what to do about this?
When repair is not working you could try to stop mysql service and rename playlist_tracks.MYI to something other. Then just start your mysql server and take a look if your problem exists.

make backup first
You need to install a copy of mySQL Workbench (or Administrator) and repair the database with it.
You could also just use the "mysqlcheck".

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/mysqlcheck.html
Like I said in the original message, we did try to repair the table, using mysqlcheck over SSH, with no avail. (I just opened a ticket with the staff, will have to investigate further I guess)