SQL Error - Could Not Execute Query

Read 5492 times
Fresh installation of Centova Cast v3 on Ubuntu Server 16.04 (I know it's not supported), using Google Cloud Platform for hosting.

I receive this error after pressing the Login button, regardless of whether or not the login attempt is successful.

Code: [Select]
SQL Error: Could not execute query in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_UserSession.php:662
Query: DELETE FROM login_bans WHERE expiration!='1000-01-01 00:00:00' AND expiration!='0000-00-00 00:00:00' AND expiration<UTC_TIMESTAMP()
Error: Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'expiration' at row 1
Call: $SQL->misc_query()

Other than this error, everything seems to work fine. I would however prefer this error not to appear for my customers when they login. I did change the operating system's time zone to EST, however changing it back and running the time zone update tool, then restarting Centova did not produce any results.

Any assistance is welcome.
Update on the issue. After spinning up a Debian 7 instance and doing a clean install of Centova Cast v3 using the installation documentation, I was able to narrow the cause to the MySQL server. I use Google Cloud SQL, and the MySQL server that hosts the Centova database is running MySQL version 5.7. Please let me know if there's any other useful information I can provide, I'd like to find a solution as soon as possible.
Hello stevenozzy,

If you have control over the database server, try disabling "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES", also make sure that you are using the latest version of Centova Cast.

And if that doesn't work, you may want to consider switching to a supported operative system or a different platform.

Hello stevenozzy,

If you have control over the database server, try disabling "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES", also make sure that you are using the latest version of Centova Cast.

And if that doesn't work, you may want to consider switching to a supported operative system or a different platform.
Guess who's not getting that error anymore. This guy!

You're awesome, thank you.  ;)

So for anyone using Google Cloud SQL, version 5.7, add this flag if you encounter the same error.
Code: [Select]
sql_mode = STRICT_TRANS_TABLES
Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:00:17 pm by stevenozzy