I'm lost, please help

Read 3075 times
I have been running a radio station using your service for awhile now.  Suddenly the stream doesn't start up when you go to the page.  http://impeccableradio.com

I don't know what to do, don't even know my login name.  Why would it work for over a year and then suddenly it doesn't play?
Hello Scott,

Please note that Centova Technologies doesn't provide any hosted services, we are only the developers of the software Centova Cast, which is licenses to many hosting providers to offer their customers an easy way to manage Shoutcast/Icecast stations.

If you are in fact a customer with us directly, then most likely there's a problem with your server, in which case you will need to contact the hosting company for help. Otherwise, you will need to contact whoever you bought the service from and ask them about your stream.

Finally, if you don't know who your provider is, but you want to get your stream back up, and you are interested in becoming our customer directly, feel free to write us at support@centova.com, and we'll be happy to help you get started.