Two streams, listeners shown twice

Read 4859 times
So I added a new stream to my station to provide a 64kbps stream to go along with our 128kbps stream, and now all the listeners in the listener list are appearing twice. Any idea how I can fix this?
Hi Krypton,

We're seeing the same issue with our streams and Not quite sure yet how to fix this.

Thanks,

Ben.
--
Many thanks,

Ben
Hello Krypton Radio,

By "added a new stream", I assume you are talking about a new mount-point, if that is the case, this could be related to the recently added bit-rate enforcement to Icecast stations, or it could be simply that you are not setting your tune-in links and player correctly.

If you would care to open a new ticket to our support department, with the login details of the affected station, we'll be happy to verify the problem and open a bug report for you if needed be.
That's correct, we added a new mount point, and we're feeding 64kbps out of that mount point.

While this worked technically, it also doubled every listener record. Not exactly what we had in mind.
Are you seeing duplicates in the station's Listeners section? If so, please make sure that you're running the latest Centova Cast build (from June 1st), as that was supposed to fix this problem.  If that doesn't fix it, we advise you to open up a ticket with us. For starters, we would need access to your station, in order to troubleshoot this.
Aha. That could have been it. We'll try again.