Liquidsoap not getting up when I make mountpoints with OPUS

Read 2529 times
I have a serious issue with Liquidsoap since I updated my installation of Centova Cast yesterday. Liquidsoap doesn't get up when I create some mountpoints with streams in OPUS.

This is what I have in my log:

2020/01/29 13:48:18 [ogg.muxer:3] output_autodj: Could not find any opus encoder.
2020/01/29 13:48:18 [clock.wallclock_main:2] Error when starting output output_autodj: Not_found!

And here's the complete log:

https://pastebin.com/tfD9fXgB
Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 05:45:46 am by radioparanormalium
A solution provided by support department:

We have received clarification from our developers on this matter, it looks like Liquidsoap's Opam installer, depends on the system's opus-devel package, in order to build liquidsoap with opus support. This unfortunately, failed to work reliably on some of the Linux distributions supported by Centova Cast.

If you wish to build opus support, on top of Centova Cast's liquidsoap build, you can do so at your own risk, using the following commands as root.

yum -y install opus-devel #(if you're using a debian distribution, use apt-get instead of yum)
su -s /bin/bash ccuser
eval $(opam env)
opam install -y opus
exit
cp -a /usr/local/centovacast/.opam/4.07.1/bin/liquidsoap /usr/local/centovacast/liquidsoap/bin/

I have just tested this procedure on a Centos 8 system, and it seems to have worked.

IMPORTANT: Bare in mind that this is an advanced procedure, that may break your installation if performed incorrectly. It may also not work at all in you specific environment, and you may end up with a broken build.

Tried this on my system - and it works.