Having Problems with Multiple IP Addresses On My Centova.....

Read 2848 times
Having problems with CentovaCast logins of mutli logins from my one IP address. I contacted my service provider (ViaSat Satellite-Exede) and had a Service Tech to come out and have my service checked. No problems on their end. My CentovaCast is under www.atlantahottradio.com. The server and host is under www.myhottradio.com. This started on Sunday afternoon during a hosted show using the new CentovaCast 3 system. Up until Saturday before the service was upgraded, no problems with CentovaCast 2. Now I can login in to the site and open multi page, causing the IP address keep opening multi logins and using up the Data Transfer that's given for operation per month. The show I hosted used up the complete 2.50 GB per month in less then 5 hours. I was told by my satellite service that the problem maybe on your end with CentovaCast 3. My Windows program is Microsoft Vista. Please contact me on this matter to get it resolved ASAP. My contact number if needed is: (804) 839-9426
Also the person in charge of the server and host said that I was the only one to have the problem, no one else has this problem

So what is the problem here and can it be fixed.

Sincerely
Kevin Cochran