Fatal error: Class WMSDaemonClient contains 1 abstract method

Read 4685 times
I get this error when i try to login in admin area

Fatal error: Class WMSDaemonClient contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (GenericDaemonClient::sql_exec) in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_WMSDaemonClient.php on line 16

I`m send support ticket to costumer support but still not have any answare.Any suggestions how to solve this problem?
Hello,
I have the same problem.

After install I can ust the system (no Accounts createt)
after one week I'v got this error message:

Fatal error: Class WMSDaemonClient contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (GenericDaemonClient::sql_exec) in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_WMSDaemonClient.php on line 16

Please help!!

The only way you can encounter this error is if you have at least one account created that uses Windows Media Services (which is not currently supported)

You would need to edit the database to fix this; there is no solution available in the web interface. You'd need to find the account in the `accounts` table whose `servertype` field is set to WindowsMedia, and remove it.
Hello

i dont't have create a account.
Only the administrator account can find in the database, the servertype filed is empty.

Greetings