Help! Listen on multiple IP - accept default settings srcip=ANY dstip=ANY

Read 4329 times
Hi,
(sorry for my bad english)

Shoutcast allows for the entry: DestIP=ANY to direct the server to listen on multiple IP address for client  stream requests.  But the matching field in Centova gives an error when ANY is entered; obviously parsing for an IP address. Also, the field is limited to the maximum size for one IP address.

Is there any way to override this restriction?

I need allow multiple IP in shoutcast configuration.

Currently for a shoutcast server can be heard in all directions from my server, I have set it in Centova using "0.0.0.0", works! but station not listed in YP.

Example:
ERROR [YP] Stream #1 connection attempt failed. YP2 error code is 480 [Cannot see your station/computer (URL: http://0.0.0.0:8250/stream) from the Internet, disable Internet Sharing/NAT/firewall/ISP cache.]

I need Centova accept this default setting:

, SrcIP, the interface to listen for source connections on (or to make relay
, Connections on if relaying). Usually Can and will be ANY or 127.0.0.1
, (Making it 127.0.0.1 will keep other machines from being able to
, Your broadcast using shoutcast server)
SrcIP = ANY

, DestIP, IP to listen for clients on (and to contact yp.shoutcast.com)
, Can and will be be ANY Usually. If your machine has multiple IP addresses,
, Set This to the one you want it to be accessed by.
DestIP = ANY

So shoutcast works with localhost (perfect for wowza), and other IP in the server.

Can't make this the default configuration for every new account and you will have to edit manually each station's configuration file, with "expert".  But any change you make to the station's configuration from your Centova Cast control panel will overwrite the changes you've done manually in the configuration file.

Any idea? Suggestion?

Thanks!