Two Current Song title issues

Read 5015 times
For all my live broadcasts I force my DJs to use a specific title for branding purposes.

Example: LIVE BROADCAST - DJ Name - [Show Name]

Lets say Willyum Streams this morning at 7am. "LIVE BROADCAST - Willyum - [SoulGlow Radio]. He plays for an hour. Now there has been a few hours mixes playing from the server.

Now its 12pm and James connects to stream live. "LIVE BROADCAST - Dirty Funk Squad - [Inner Visions]

Here is the issue. When James connects it shows Willyums title at first for a second and then it shows the correct title. See image below.

http://i.imgur.com/tZGry14.png

The titles are being cut off when using the now playing script on my website. My current song name should be the following

LIVE BROADCAST - DJ Biopic - [Mind Deep Confusion]

But when I use the centovacast play now script on my website it shows up like the following

LIVE BROADCAST - Mind Deep Confusion]

Centova Cast does it's best to strip undesirable characters from song titles/artist names/albums, but if you would like it to stop doing so, setting POSTPROCESS_TRACK_INFO=false in /usr/local/centovacast/etc/centovacast.conf will turn it off.
Hi Alexiu.... when I look at my  /usr/local/centovacast/etc/centovacast.conf file, the setting  POSTPROCESS_TRACK_INFO= is not in it. Do I just add it?
sure. just add POSTPROCESS_TRACK_INFO=false  at the end of the file and restart Centova Cast after that:
/etc/init.d/centovacast restart
ok so that explains #2

what about #1?