"There are currently no listeners tuned-in to your stream."

Read 6593 times
Just a quick question. Running Centova 2.2.7.

I manage a server for a stream which consistently has 400+ concurrent listeners, and often more.

Clicking on "View Current Listeners" fails to display the current listeners, and instead displays the message: "There are currently no listeners tuned-in to your stream." There are, in fact, hundreds of listeners tuned-in to the stream at this point.

Other streams on the same server, which are less popular, display the current listeners without issue.

How do I get the current listeners to display on the popular stream? Is Centova just unable to cope with such high listener levels?
You lot are a helpful bunch, aren't you?

Let me guess - none of you have any stations running with over 5 listeners...
My station has six :).

Had exactly the same problem as you're reporting, It seemed everything was out of sync.  I'm not honestly sure that it helped, but I stopped the server and re-started it and that seemed to bring it back.

The actual shoutcast config web page was showing the proper information but the centovacast page was showing no listeners, no connection, nuffin'.

It's a bizarre problem.  Hopefully by this point you've fixed it anyway, but I discovered this thread while looking for a solution so I figured I'd follow it up.

ig.
My station has six :).

Had exactly the same problem as you're reporting, It seemed everything was out of sync.  I'm not honestly sure that it helped, but I stopped the server and re-started it and that seemed to bring it back.

The actual shoutcast config web page was showing the proper information but the centovacast page was showing no listeners, no connection, nuffin'.

It's a bizarre problem.  Hopefully by this point you've fixed it anyway, but I discovered this thread while looking for a solution so I figured I'd follow it up.

ig.