"Currently Offline"

Read 5772 times
I'm not sure what you would officially call this feature, but from the main account management area you can mouse over the username and it will show you the current stream info. Like if its streaming, whats playing, how many listeners, and what bit rate. This is a very nice feature.

My issue with this feature is that it doesn't seem to work on all the streams. In fact it only works on one stream. All the rest show the little images to the right with green arrows saying everything is good, but the text itself says "Currently offline".

Is this a known glitch?
Is there a simple fix to this?
Or is this something specific to me?
Is fixed in last build. Can you update it?

/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update
That did the trick. Would be nice if they updated us about this. I just installed this last week with version 3.0.1 did the update and it still says v3.0.1.
There are a lot of builds 3.0.1 practically every day. Try updating, and if the system downloads again, is because is a new build.
Regarding updates, see this post for an explanation of our current build schedule.  Also note that we *usually* update the "Build Announcements" sticky thread in the General Discussion forum for each build, so subscribing to that thread is a good way to be notified about updates.
Thank you Steve, I have set the Build Announcements to notify so I can keep updated that way. I've not previously been used to installing something and then needing to update it a few days later, however I completely understand the current situation.