Bugs & Issues report

Read 26494 times
Well done about stable version. I can't see now 100% CPU with imaged but I still have problem with getting embeded cover images.

All my tracks have them embeded...
I can find them in /var/tmp but it's still not resized and assigned to tracks in media....
Hey staff

when i tried Centovacast 3.0 this week

it broke my hosting account, some of my stuff on my full root hosting account goes to these error messages now, when i turned on my stable v3 of centovacast

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 45

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 93

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 105

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 116

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 128

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 197

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 404

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/class_core.php on line 2346

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/class_core.php on line 1514

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php
Line: 45

so can someone fix up these v3 centovacast bugs please

thanks
Hey staff

when i tried Centovacast 3.0 this week

it broke my hosting account, some of my stuff on my full root hosting account goes to these error messages now, when i turned on my stable v3 of centovacast

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum4/includes/init.php on line 45
(......)
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.

so can someone fix up these v3 centovacast bugs please

thanks

as your erros saying that's not a problem with Centova panelt but with Your forum.....

Code: [Select]
Its possible that it is related to the Centova install when it updates dependencies, but as Headshaker stated, it is with your forum at this point.

I definitely never recommend installing anything else on a server but Centova.
Stream101 || Affordable Media Solutions
http://www.stream101.com | (616) 277-7280
Most likely a failure to read the warnings in the installation manual.

As Stream101 mentioned, if you run with --deps (or --shoutcast-all or --icecast-all which imply --deps) Centova Cast will automatically run yum/apt to install any missing dependencies.  The installation manual explicitly states that you shouldn't run with --deps if you're running any other control panel/etc on your server, and that you should check your dependencies manually if that's the case.

The quoted error messages show that you're using PHP 5.3 or greater with a script that was designed for PHP 5.2 or earlier.  Most likely your PHP packages got updated as a result of CCv3's installer trying to update mysql-server, because PHP depends on mysql-common (a common dependency with mysql-server).

In any case, to be clear, all Centova Cast did was to ask apt or yum to upgrade your server (at your explicit request) to the latest packages provided by the Debian/CentOS maintainers, which (if you want to run a secure server) you should be doing anyway.  CCv3 itself did not modify/alter anything, and the error messages you're seeing are simply because you're using an outdated script with a now-modern PHP interpreter.