Royalty reporting capability (difference between enabled and disabled)

Read 5486 times
I wonder what the difference is in reporting when this feature is DISABLED?

As I've not run the service for a month I have no reports yet.

Do you still get csv reports, number of plays etc. when royalty reporting is DISABLED or is no information at all reported when DISABLED?

Any help would be appreciated as a quick search of this forum and Google has turned up no answers.

From the manual:

"Royalty reporting capability
If enabled, the autoDJ will include a small tracking code at the end of the song titles shown in your listeners' media players.

<SNIP>

If this option is disabled, the generated reports will be much less detailed and may not contain sufficient information for accurate royalty reporting purposes."
Moving to v2 forums as this is a v2 feature.
If enabled, the autoDJ will include a small tracking code at the end of the song titles shown in your listeners' media players. For example, instead of:

Artist Name – Song Title

You might see the following instead:

Artist Name – Song Title [C51B]

This allows detailed reports to be generated (on the Tracks tab of the View Statistics page) containing most of the information needed to make reports to the appropriate entities for royalty determination purposes.

If this option is disabled, the generated reports will be much less detailed and may not contain sufficient information for accurate royalty reporting purposes.